Don’t have Online Banking? See what you’ve been missing.
Bank of the Rockies Online Banking is a safe, convenient, free way to access your accounts anytime, day or night. Check account balances, review account activity, and transfer funds between your accounts from anywhere you can connect to the internet. Simplify bookkeeping—export transactions to supported accounting software, i.e. Quicken, QuickBooks, Money, and Excel. Take advantage of everything Online Banking has to offer when you sign up for the eStatements, Online Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking!
- Go paperless by signing up for eStatements.
- Avoid paper statement fees – eStatements are free.
- Reduce your risk of identity theft and mail fraud.
- Easily enroll and access through Online Banking 24/7.
- Receive eStatements days sooner than paper statements.
- View check and deposit images.
- Save time and postage – no need for checks, envelopes, or stamps.
- Enroll and access through Online Banking 24/7.
- Make a payment to nearly any individual or company in the U.S. with just a few clicks.
- Easily add payees from our extensive database.
- Set up automatic recurring payments (i.e. rent, mortgage, car payments).
- Enjoy Bill Pay for free if used monthly. A $5.95 service charge will be assessed if Bill Pay is not used at least one during the month.
- Download our app to access your account anytime, anywhere with your web-enabled phone.
- Easily enroll through Online Banking 24/7.
- View your account balances and transactions.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Make deposits.
- Locate Bank of the Rockies’ offices and ATMs.
Questions or comments? Contact Us